NaNoWriMo Day 1

So, yesterday was DAY 1 of NaNoWriMo and I'm off to a good start.

My work in progress (WIP) is currently titled ORCHARD PASTRY. I've been plotting and scribbling notes and ideas for about two weeks now, so I was really excited to get started.

My first entry came easy and quickly. I surpassed the daily quota of 1,667 by about 200 words. Not bad for my first day.

My strategy is to break up my outline into little daily duties. For example, yesterday my duties were to:

1. Introduce Isa and her situation. 
Where she lives, 
what it looks like 
and hint at the fact that her parents are immigrants 
and that her dad has some health issues.

2. Reveal Isa's Initial Condition 
(if you're unfamiliar with this term, 
He explains it so well).

3. Hint at Isa's Knot 
(refer to above book.
 Really! His book is how I'm mapping this story).

I think I covered all the facts above and I'm moving on to set up more for Day 2!

Comments

Popular Posts